Bangkok, Thailand, July 4, 2023 / TRAVELINDEX / Global hotel company continues growth across chain scale segments and soft brand hotel collections. BWH Hotels, one of the world’s leading hotel companies, celebrates continued expansive growth of its 19 distinctive brands across every chain scale segment – from luxury to premium economy – adding several new properties to its global portfolio of hotels and resorts. Most recently, the company has expanded in North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia. Travelers will be pleased to find the increased presence of BWH Hotels properties in Austria, Canada, Dubai, Ethiopia, France, India, Japan, the Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand and the United States.
“This summer season, we are excited to offer travelers even more convenient accommodations in key destinations around the world,” said Larry Cuculic, President and Chief Executive Officer, BWH Hotels. “We are growing our global presence thoughtfully to serve our valued guests wherever their travels take them. From upscale, luxury and lifestyle hotels to midscale, premium economy and extended stay brands, BWH Hotels offers properties that cater to all travel needs.”
Select hotels joining the portfolio include:
- Georgian Court Hotel, WorldHotels Elite collection (Vancouver, Canada)
- Tawa Ravadee Resort, WorldHotels Distinctive (Prachinburi, Thailand)
- KAYA Kyoto Nijo Castle, BW Signature Collection (Kyoto, Japan)
- Aiden by Best Western @ Hennur Bengaluru (Bengaluru, India)
- Aiden by Best Western @ San Antonio Riverwalk (San Antonio, Texas)
- Aiden by Best Western @ South Reno (Reno, Nevada)
- Best Western Ajyad Mecca (Mecca, Saudi Arabia)
- Best Western Dodoma City Hotel (Dodoma, Tanzania)
- Best Western Grantville/Hershey (Grantville, Pennsylvania)
- Best Western Iowa/Lake Charles East (Iowa, Louisiana)
- Best Western Ontario Mills Mall (Ontario, California)
- Best Western Pearl Swiss Hotel (Dubai)
- Best Western Sur (Oman)
- Best Western Plus Danat Almansak Hotel (Ahba City, Saudi Arabia)
- Best Western Plus Horseheads Inn & Suites (Horseheads, New York)
- Best Western Plus Mohali (Mohali, India)
- Best Western Premier Dynasty (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Sure Hotel by Best Western Sarlat-la-Caneda (Sarlat-La-Caneda, France)
- SureStay by Best Western Victoria (Victoria, Texas)
- SureStay Studio by Best Western Victoria (Victoria, Texas)
- SureStay Plus by Best Western Hopkinsville (Hopkinsville, Kentucky)
- SureStay Plus by Best Western Sevierville (Sevierville, Tennessee)
- SureStay Plus by Best Western Silver City (Silver City, New Mexico)
“It is with great enthusiasm that we invite new properties to join our distinguished global portfolio,” said Ron Pohl, President, International Operations and WorldHotels. “I am particularly proud of the continued growth of WorldHotels. By becoming a member of WorldHotels, these fine independent hotels benefit from the reputation and strong global presence of BWH Hotels while maintaining their individuality. We are excited to share these new properties with travelers for their upcoming globetrotting adventures.”
BWH Hotels has maintained its momentum through the first half of the year with plans to continue its growth and development in the third and fourth quarters. The brand looks forward to further growing its diverse portfolio, which now includes approximately 4,300 hotels in over 100 countries and territories around the world, while providing travelers with unique offerings and experiences.
“We continue to celebrate the rapid expansion of our boutique brands like Aiden across the U.S. and other global markets, as well as ongoing growth of our timeless brands,” said Brad LeBlanc, Senior Vice President and Chief Development Officer, BWH Hotels. “We remain focused on evolving our offerings to resonate with modern travelers and developers and delivering the authentic experiences that make BWH Hotels stand out as a global hospitality company.”
For more information about BWH Hotels in Asia, please visit bestwesternasia.com.
About BWH Hotels
BWH Hotels is a leading, global hospitality enterprise comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels™, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay® Hotels. The global enterprise boasts approximately 4,300 hotels in over 100 countries and territories worldwide*. With 19 brands across every chain scale segment, from economy to luxury, BWH Hotels suits the needs of developers and guests in every market.
*Numbers are approximate, may fluctuate, and include hotels currently in the development pipeline.
First published at TravelCommunication.net